#17 Enterprise Transformation with Wout Hermans
Wout Hermans is an Enterprise Transformation Manager at MURAL, where he applies his experience with agile and design thinking methodologies as a consultant, to inspire and coach enterprise teams in visual collaboration and working remotely.
Wout also shares his experience as a Master's student in a unique program called Global Innovation Management that was offered across several campuses in Europe. He shares his biggest lessons and takeaways for those just entering the role of Innovation Manager.
Finally, we take a trip down memory lane and revisit Wout's professional career and how EVERYTHING came together when he found his current role at MURAL.
- [00:15] What is MURAL
- [01:45] How to make visual collaboration work remotely
- [04:45] The role of an Enterprise Transformation Manager
- [08:50] Effective ways to help organizations change
- [16:20] Global Innovation Management program
- [17:50] Takeaways from the program
- [20:00] Advice to share with those coming into the role of an Innovation Manager
- [22:00] How past career experience shaped my role at MURAL
It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests
Don't want to miss out? 🤔
Sign up now and get an email when the next episode drops.